Pre Way out West with Eddie Mitsou
This is Way out West with Eddie Mitsou:
How do you prepare for Way Out West?
- I´m charging my batteries at Ängsbacka Ecovillage with lots of raw food and superfood smoothies!
Then my friend Jonathan is giving me a ride to Gothenburg since he is going to Mölle to live in a tipi in the woods.
Which band do you look forward to most?
- Tussilago! An awesome band consisting of four nice Stockholm boys playing at Stay Out West on Saturday. And Public Enemy!
What are your previous experiences from festivals?
- When I was 14 I hung out at Emmaboda and drank cheap box vine, munched on veggie burgers and watched Justice. Then Way Out West last year which was incredible fun! I love festivals.
Where do you go when the music stops at Way out West at night time?
- I will take of to some cool, secret after party. But they are so cool not even I know where they are yet…
What three songs are you listening to in preparation for the festival?
- Feels like we only go backwards – Tame Impala
Harder then you think – Public Enemy
Like a Hurricane – Neil Young
How do you dress for a festival?
- If the weather is nice I always have bare legs, but I always bring a warmer sweater and stockings for night time.
Did you bring any favorite pieces to the festival?
- My new Nike Air Max with sparkling golden laces have a given space in my suit case as well as my new batik patterned Kenzo dress!
Who will we see you with at the festival?
- Everybody and everything!